ITALY | Italian contribute for new cars

Welcome to CNG FORUM Poland, member of the International Network Partner Forums of CNG. Here you can find list and map of CNG STATIONS in POLAND and EUROPE. If you have any question, just write.
Metano17

ITALY | Italian contribute for new cars

Post autor: Metano17 »

Hello to everyone!
Some ours ago I was contacted by you asking a clarification about the premium money that in this time we have in Italy.

Well, actually we have:

-1.500 � if you change an old car with 10 years but Euro 0/1/2 of class pollution/emissions

PLUS (for new cars, from the farm, not aftermarket):

-CNG-

-1.500 � if the car has emissions over than 120 g/km
-3.500 � if the emissions are less than 120 g/km (like Fiat Panda NP, Fiat Punto NP, Fiat Grande Punto NP, Citroen C3 NGV, Passat TSI Ecofuel

-LPG-

-2.000 � if the emissions are less than 120 g/km (like Fiat Panda NP, Fiat Punto NP, Fiat Grande Punto NP, Citroen C3 NGV, Passat TSI Ecofuel

-Hybrid, electrical-

-3.500 � if the emissions are less than 120 g/km

For aftermarket implants:

350 � for GPL
650 � for CNG

In some regions, like Lombardia there are also others contribute that may plus: they may be 3.000 � but it depends from which town you like and which economic situation has your family

For an example, actually, if you want a Fiat Grande Punto NP and you have an old car to give out, you may have it with about for 11.500-13.000 euro.

I will be happy to answer you for other clarification and I remember you that we have our "international network": I'm happy to invite you
here.

:wink:
Ostatnio zmieniony pt lip 10, 2009 23:01 przez Metano17, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Opel Astra G coupè 1.8 CNG aftermarket
administrator
Administrator

Post autor: administrator »

Huge thanks for your reply to my question :)

We are happy, that in Italy government takes care about drivers of ecological cars. I will translate your massage into Polish, because most of our users use only our language.

Thanks again for information :)

Karol
Karol Wieczorek
Metano17

Post autor: Metano17 »

I'm glad to leave you these informations.
Each time that you need, you have only to ask!
BY!
Opel Astra G coupè 1.8 CNG aftermarket
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „English Language Version”