Greetings from Italy!

Welcome to CNG FORUM Poland, member of the International Network Partner Forums of CNG. Here you can find list and map of CNG STATIONS in POLAND and EUROPE. If you have any question, just write.
operatore

Greetings from Italy!

Post autor: operatore »

Hi to all,

I'm Andrea, a CNG user from Italy. I' have an Opel Zafira CNG since 2005.
I'm planning to visit Poland with my family, so I've found your site.
If you need some informations about italian filling stations feel free to ask, or visit the site http://www.ecomotori.net (it also has an international board).

Bye
Andrea
administrator
Administrator

Post autor: administrator »

Hello Andrea :)

We are very happy, that you have joined our forum. Thans a lot of link that you gave us. It will be very usefull for lookoing CNG stations in Italy.

I hope so we will make some international projects alltogether.
Karol Wieczorek
Metano17

Post autor: Metano17 »

HI dear CNG friends of Poland!
I'm Angelo Metano17 and I'm from Rome, and operatore is my friend like you may understand!
I'm a member of the staff of an italian web site dedicated to all low emission vehicles (Ecomotori) and I'm glad to have a partnership with you!
With the Germans, Swedish and other cng web friends, we are building a European network of all web site dedicated to these vehicles (CNG, LPG, bioethanol, Hybrid, Hydrogen, etc...).
Here you my find the list of international web sites, while there you my find our International board.
We will be happy to ask something to you when we will need an help and we will be glad to havbe someone of you at our home when will be!!!
Thank you and see you soon!
Opel Astra G coupè 1.8 CNG aftermarket
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „English Language Version”